Uniting Data for Smart Decisions
Environmental Monitoring Systems (EMS) – also known as EMS/EMP systems, Weather Stations, or MetOcean systems – play a pivotal role onshore and offshore.
These systems serve myriad users across domains, providing indispensable data for weather-centric operations, offering corrective insights for weather forecasting, and procuring invaluable statistical data pertinent to environmental criteria.
Why our EMS?
- Flexibility: Our EMS system is inherently modular and adaptive. You can effortlessly add or modify sensors, inputs, and outputs as your needs evolve.
- User-centric Data Displays: Crafted to cater to individual client needs, EMS can exhibit various data combinations, from graphical representations to historical analytics.
- Seamless Data Integration: Sharing data between systems has always been challenging. Whether it’s local or remote access, EMS ensures unhindered data interchange. For comprehensive details on data management, explore our DADAS Software.
Serving Multiple Purposes
The strength of an EMS system lies in its holistic approach. They cater to diverse operational needs:
- Marine and aviation operations
- Weather services
- Subsea tasks
And for long-term data for structural computations, design blueprints, climatic research, and more.
Inclusion of Varied Sensors and Systems
Our EMS encapsulates a spectrum of monitoring avenues:
- Meteorological sensors, including wind profilers
- Oceanographic sensors, like current profilers
- Motion Monitoring sensors
- Structural sensors and hull stress measurements
- Vibration and condition monitoring
- Oil Spill Monitoring – Early Warning systems
- Mooring Line and Helideck Monitoring Systems, inclusive of METAR and SYNOP
The WISE Group EMS ensures that data reaches you regardless of location. Information is always at your fingertips, Whether through data lines, emails, or web pages.
For an in-depth understanding of our software capabilities and offerings, visit our DADAS Software page.